As a former Prosecutor, I know what it takes to keep people safe. I spent years in our courtroom holding criminals accountable, standing up for women’s rights and protecting our seniors, children and families from violence. In 2011, I was considered one of the top prosecutors in my office because of the work I did to uphold the law, protect families and ensure justice was served.
I’m a Board Certified Criminal Trial lawyer, and served three terms on the Florida Criminal Procedure Rules Committee. I’ll use this experience to ensure we are holding those who commit crimes against women, children and families accountable for their actions. That’s why our first responders endorsed me for State Representative District 81.
As your State Representative, I will make sure our state has laws in place that protect our communities. Here is my plan to keep women, children and seniors safe:
- Supporting gun safety laws including banning assault weapons and expanded background checks.
- Ensuring our police and firefighters have the resources they need to protect us.
- Backing programs that protect children and women from domestic violence.
- Support legislation that protects seniors from fraud and abuse.
- Investing in programs to keep our youth out of trouble.
I’m asking for your vote so I can put my experience to work for you.
Thank you for your support.
Democrat for Florida State House, District 81